This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies around, and create innovative designs that impact society, as a Senior UX/UI Designer.
We’ve built a range of innovative products for clients like Lululemon, Enbridge, Sphero and Microsoft, just to mention a few. From mobile applications to AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, home robots, and IoT products, the successful candidate will get to work on the coolest projects and seriously change the way people interact with technology.
We’re seeking someone who is a confident, driven, experienced designer who’s happy to lead and collaborate with teams on numerous projects. We need someone with the confidence and skills to champion and drive best-in-class interactive design experiences for discerning clients.
Occasional travel to client sites (including some international travel) may be required.
- Develop UX wireframes, flows and interactive prototypes
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and members of our design team and deliver visual treatment specifications for the user interface
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Collaborate on user experience planning and usability research
- Design products through their entire lifecycle while maintaining deadlines
- Research and design new user experiences based on product requirements
- Develop human-centric design that is intuitive, usable, and delightful
- Take projects through from concept to deliverable with a high level of craft and polish
- Translate designs across all devices and screen sizes
- Translate complex information into user-friendly designs
- Communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences at various levels of the organization
- A strong portfolio demonstrating graphic design principles and technical expertise
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience exclusively in a UI/UX Design role
- Proficient in AE, Flinto, or Framer animations
- Experience designing interfaces for physical product outside of mobile web and desktop
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Provide creative solutions consistent with industry trends, demonstrating ability to problem-solve
- Pixel-perfect layouts with a strong sense of colour theory and typography
- Have a clean, timeless, and focused visual design style
- No restrictions on travelling internationally
NICE TO HAVES
- AR / VR Experience
- Proficient in 3D Modelling
- Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter
- Please submit a link to your Portfolio
- Only candidates who have submitted a link to their portfolio will be considered
- All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.